Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm not a blog queen.. Yet!



So I'm new to this whole blog thing.. But many people (Britt & Cole, Jaimee & David, Chrissy & Ethan) have made my desire to have my own blog so strong that I just can't resist it anymore! The great part about this is... life is more exciting than ever! I feel as though I'll be able to post at least once a week & *hopefully* not bore you! Lots of very exciting things are happening for Greg and I.. I will give you a little snippet of a few of the most exciting things to happen recently..
5. We FINALLY mailed our Save The Dates out today. It's about time.. We will be sending out the invitations pretty soon here. Despite a horrid trip to the post office I'm so excited that you'll all be getting yours in the mail very soon!
4. Since my awesome friend Marlena talks about "antiquing" crappy furniture a lot I decided to take a stab at it and started a project yesterday.. It isn't finished yet but I'm praying the awesome $6 steal will pay off after some pretty crackle paint! Pictures to come..
3. I got to go to Maine to surprise my mom for mothers day! It was so much fun. It is really hard to be away from her so a nice 5 day dose of her was exactly what I needed. She is the best!
2. Our friends Scott & Bethany are getting married in Maine on June 26th.. Greg and I are both in the wedding & are looking forward to yet another awesome wedding and trip to our homeland.
1. Our honeymoon is booked!! Thanks to my awesome future in-laws we are going on a seven day Eastern Carribbean cruise on the Allure of the Seas (Supposed largest cruiseship in the world??) .. After our wedding we are flying back to Charlotte then taking a leisurely road trip to Florida and spending a few days there in the condo.. then we get to go on our cruise! We are stopping in St. Thomas, St. Marteen, & The Bahamas. Hooray for my first cruise EVER- but not the last.



It leaves me absolutely speechless just how abundantly blessed we truly are. God is soo good!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to stalk this blog! :) -Jaimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogs!!! Yayyy... adding you to my blog-roll :)

    ReplyDelete